The future of dog training is finally here
New-school training techniques
Your coach will teach you to use the latest training and behavior science best practices, utilizing positive reinforcement and choice-based training.
- Training that begins with building a bond and trust.
- Teach your dog to think for himself and make good decisions.
- 100% force-free.
Get off to a flying start
The Harper Training Kit gives you everything you need to get off to a fast training start.
- High- and low-value training treats.
- Training toys including a long lasting food puzzle and a tug toy.
- Camera tripod for filming your training sessions.
A plan built for you—not the masses
Your pup is unique, your home setup is unique, your routine is unique, so your training plan should be unique too. Whatever your situation, your coach has you covered.
- Custom plan built by your coach and reviewed daily.
- Plan fit to your life and not the other way around.
- Big dog, small dog, high-energy, low-energy, city home, rural home, at home all day or away at work—there’s a plan for you.
Daily training homework
Your coach will give you daily training tasks along with demonstrations broken up into short step-by-step videos.
- Know exactly what to do each day.
- Training library gives you a step-by-step video demonstrations.
- Never get stuck. Your coach is just a message away.
Video training log and coach review
You’ll take a video of your training sessions and log them in Harper along with important details for your coach to review.
- Get daily feedback and training guidance.
- The Harper app makes logging intuitive and easy.
- Your log is there for you to review and see all the progress you’ve made.
Message your coach about all things dog
Training is just one part of dog parenting, and your coach is here to help with it all. Health questions, gear recommendations, what dog food to buy—your coach wants to help.
- Like having a smart dog friend who you can message anytime.
- There are no dumb questions.
- Easier than Googling, more trustworthy than Facebook groups.
Weekly video calls to stay on track
You’ll meet with your coach once a week to discuss how the training is going, what’s working and what’s not, and any adjustments you might want to make to your training plan.
- Flexible scheduling. Meet with your coach when it’s convenient for you.
- Your coach will do all the planning. You just need to show up.
- Get a training summary from your coach that will help you visualize and celebrate all of your progress.
What you get
- Custom training planFlexible scheduling. Meet with your coach when it’s convenient for you.
- Welcome kitYour welcome kit contains everything you need to train including treats, toys, and even a tripod to help you film your training sessions.
- Daily to-do’sEveryday you’ll open the app to find the training tasks your coach has set up for you. You’ll know exactly what to work on.
- Video training logAn easy way to log your training sessions and share them with your coach.
- Daily training feedbackYour coach will review your training log each day and give you feedback. Every dog is different so daily adjustments are critical.
- Weekly 30-minute video callEvery week you’ll have a chance to dive deeper with your coach on your training.
- 24/7 messagingNever get stuck. Your coach is just a message away and can help with anything related to your dog. Dog parenting is more than just training!
- Training library of 30+ courses and 200 training games and articlesOnce you get the hang of training, you’ll want to do more. With Harper you’ll have a library of tips and tricks and best practices right in your pocket.
One month of Harper Coach costs the same as just one hour of the old way
- Your coach is always there to support you
- Video lessons available anytime, anywhere
- Accountability and convenience
- $119 per month
- Get help on their schedule
- You stop learning once you leave
- Inconvenient and expensive
- $400 per month4 sessions x $100 per session
Just $4 a day
Try Harper Coach risk-free
First week is free. Your card won’t be charged until after your intro call and first week of training.Sign up now